Kanata North Business Association: Overview & Mandate
Success happens in Kanata North. The Kanata North Business Association is committed to representing and advocating for the best interests of the over 500 member companies located in the area. As a critical part of Ottawa’s economic development future and a renowned hub of technology and innovation, the Kanata North business area is a robust and vital region that can foster even greater success for its constituent companies by having:
- A strong voice with the City of Ottawa, the province and our partner organizations.
- A vibrant eco-system to support growth and prosperity for all area businesses.
- Closer connections and collaboration among member businesses.
- An integrated multi-partner promotions strategy to build awareness about Kanata North as a centre for innovation.
- The right pieces in place to attract talent and new businesses to the area.
To put these elements into place, the Kanata North Business Association works specifically to:
- Identify shared local concerns and work with members, the City and partners to make immediate improvements and develop longer-term solutions.
- Facilitate community collaboration projects to increase Kanata North’s ability to attract new businesses and new talent.
- Promote Kanata North as an attractive and exciting business environment in order to attract new businesses and new talent.
- Create an eco-system of all local businesses to support business needs and objectives by making it easier for people to connect to each other and to the community.
- Provide strong representation as part of the City of Ottawa’s Council of BIA’s through a more productive and informed relationship with City of Ottawa politicians and development officials.
To find out if you’re a member, locate your business on the map below. If you fall within the boundaries, then your business is automatically a member. We are a member-driven organization and we can only be successful with the help of our member businesses. To find out how you can get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-254-8778.