Join us for Canada’s BIGGEST and most INFLUENTIAL gathering of entrepreneurs, innovators & policy makers!
Startup Canada and the Kanata North Business Association have you covered. Get your business cards ready!
We’re inviting you to shake hands with Canada’s top entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, politicians, and government decision-makers at Startup Canada Day on the Hill 2017.
Join us on October 19th, 2017 at the Shaw Centre to help celebrate Small Business Week at Startup Canada Day on the Hill with more than 1,000 leading entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, industry executives, government representatives, and media personalities.
Together, we will show the world that Canada is a nation of entrepreneurs; and will advance Canada as a global destination for entrepreneurship, innovation, investment, and skills of the future.
You’ll be inspired by cutting-edge keynote speeches from leading entrepreneurs, tech innovators, and policy leaders. You will take part in policy hack-a-thons, build your skills through hands-on workshops, receive invaluable advice from mentors, pitch to investors, connect with potential new customers and support organizations to grow your business. There is something for EVERY entrepreneur, regardless of the size or sector of your business.
In the evening, enjoy a toast as we celebrate those driving impact and demonstrating excellence in Canada’s entrepreneurship and innovation community at the Startup Canada Awards, a red carpet event. Be the first to know – national winners are announced onstage!
View the current list of speakers.
The action happens at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa on October 19th, 2017 from 8:30am – 9:00pm.
October 19th 2017 Agenda:
8.30 – 4.30 | Startup Canada Day on the Hill Conference
5.00 – 6.30 pm | Reception
6.30 – 9.00 pm | Startup Canada Awards Ceremony
- Connect with over 1,000 entrepreneurs, politicians, investors, support organizations and leading anchor companies.
- Gain valuable mentorship, inspiration and cutting-edge insights from Canada’s top entrepreneurs through keynote speeches and policy-hack-a-thons
- Contribute YOUR voice to the Government of Canada on creating the best conditions for entrepreneurial success.
- Pitch to win, get noticed and get plugged in.
- Find a mentor to champion you and be mentor to pay it forward.