Events in Kanata North
Stay informed with the latest business networking events around Ottawa! If you know of a local or industry event taking place in Ottawa that you'd like to see featured on our website, please let us know.
- This event has passed.
Canada Summer Jobs 2018 – Applications
January 23 @ 8:00 am - February 2 @ 5:00 pm
LOOKING FOR HELP THIS SUMMER?
WHY NOT HIRE A STUDENT?
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR WAGES IS AVAILABLE! APPLICATION PERIOD CLOSES FEBRUARY 2, 2018
The 2018 Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) application period for employers is from December 19, 2017 to February 2, 2018.
Canada Summer Jobs is a Government of Canada initiative. It provides funding for not-for-profit organizations, public sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees to create summer jobs for students between the ages of 15 and 30.
The application form as well as the applicant guide are currently available at www.canada.ca/canada-summer-jobs. You can submit your application online, by mail or in person at any Service Canada Centre.
We encourage you to submit your 2018 application online. By doing so, you will benefit from a fast, easy-to-use, and secure way of applying as you will:
- have access to the Canada Summer Jobs application 24/7, from any location, allowing you to complete it at your convenience;
- ensure your application is received immediately by Service Canada;
- receive an instant acknowledgement confirming that your application has been received; and,
- avoid postal delays.
There are two systems available to enable you to apply online:
- Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS): If you already have a GCOS account, please use this online platform to submit an online application; or
- CSJ online application form.
For more information:
Call: 1-800-935-5555 (ATS: 1-800-926-9105)
Visit: a Service Canada Centre
Watch a presentation on YouTube to help you with your application: https://youtu.be/7YGIMovrmsc
For additional assistance please contact:
Project Co-ordinator, Citizen Services Branch (CSB)
Service Canada / Government of Canada
Tel: 705-273-1060 or 1-866-718-4523