Events in Kanata North
Stay informed with the latest business networking events around Ottawa! If you know of a local or industry event taking place in Ottawa that you'd like to see featured on our website, please let us know.
- This event has passed.
May 24 @ 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
IMPACT AI, Ottawa’s first and largest conference dedicated to Artificial Intelligence and designed to facilitate a dialogue between leaders in Government and Corporate Enterprises on applied AI and the transformational effect it is having on the workplace and our workforce.
Artificial Intelligence is on the verge of penetrating every major industry from government to healthcare, professional services, transportation, finance, legal, education, and now inside the workplace. It will have a profound effect on the way people work and how enterprises operate. But much focus has been on the technology vs. the outcomes. What impact is applied AI having in the real world, how is it transforming government and business today, and what do the experts anticipate in the years ahead.
You will hear from experts and leaders as they immerse you in the exclusive insights while taking a deep dive on AI and its place in our future. Join the innovators and the influencers at the IMPACT AI Conference and secure your place at the front-end of the 4th Industrial Revolution!
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018
Time: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDT
Location: Algonquin College
Address: 1385 Woodroffe Avenue, Ottawa, ON K2G1V8
Some of the speakers include:
- Leon Katsnelson, CTO Strategic Partnerships and Innovative Technologies, IBM Canada
- Paul Wagner, CIO, NRC
- Julie Leese, CIO, Transport Canada
- Mohamed Musbah, Product Head, Microsoft Research
- Michael Hainsworth, BNN, CTV
- Tony Peccia, Managing Director and Chief Risk Officer, Citi Canada
- Jad Chehlawki, CEO, Systelos
- Justin Ferrabee, COO, Payments Canada
- Keith Liu, SVP, Klick Health
- Tom Chan, MD, Hawk Capital
- Valerie Turner, VP, IT, MD Financial
- Michael Karlin, Senior AI Advisor, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
- Karla Congson, CEO, collectiveIQ
- Darin Briskman, Data Scientist, Amazon
You can see the full roaster of speakers at www.impactaiconference.com
This event only has 30 tickets left. Please use the discount code KNBIA to get 20% discount on the regular price.